Worry Not! In your Way the Tasty and Healthy Food.
A Caesar salad (also spelled Cesar and Cesare) is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed in lemon juice(or lime juice), olive oil, chicken, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
As we can gauge the taste according to the ingredients, which we generally use in our meals but this mixture of food gives you the taste as well as the health at the same time.
Let’s talk about the health benefits:
- It is high in minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium. It’s naturally low in sodium. Plus, romaine lettuce is packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate. It’s a good source of beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A in the body.
- Vitamin C helps support the immune system, is high in antioxidants, and helps keep bones and teeth strong.
- Calcium is necessary for the building and maintenance of bones, muscle function, nerve function, and blood clotting.
- Vitamin K is also necessary for blood clotting. It works together with calcium to prevent bone mineral loss and fractures due to osteoporosis.
- Vitamin A (from beta carotene) is a vital nutrient, necessary for health. An antioxidant, vitamin A supports cell growth and reproductive health. It also helps to maintain the heart, kidneys, and lungs. Vitamin A also supports the eyes.
- Folate is a B vitamin, which supports cell division, the production of DNA, and genetic material. Folate deficiency in pregnant women can lead to complications with pregnancy, including premature birth, low birth weight, or the birth defect spina bifida.
- Phosphorus works with calcium to build strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps enzymes function and relaxes the muscles in your body. It works with calcium to build tissue.
- Potassium is an electrolyte that helps your heartbeat regularly. It supports nerve function and helps your muscles contract normally. Potassium also helps your cells to move, and utilize, nutrients efficiently. It minimizes the negative impact of sodium (salt) on the body.
- A salad with these components helps to detox your body, provide required fibers for proper digestion.
- Nutrients in the salad help synthesize collagen, provide natural sin protective effects, protects against wrinkles and sagging of skin and also helps Nutrients in the salad help synthesize collagen, provide natural sin protective effects, protects against wrinkles and sagging of skin and also helps in making your skin smoother.
Touch for your Lifestyle:
Try and drink lots of water to get purified. Avoid taking additional sugar, sodium(salt), and maida(white flour) in your everyday diet.